"You have helped us more than you will ever know. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all the hard work, kind words, and encouragement through all these years. We could not have succeeded without our Lord and you!"
- Parent of Recent Graduate
As a Midwest Christian Academy homeschool parent, you are the center of your student's educational process. To make our partnership in education a success, we request that you make the following commitment:
- Carefully read all information sent to you by MCA
- Complete the Parent Training Booklet
- Supply MCA with the student's high school records
- Provide adult supervision when the student is doing school work
- Keep tests and test answer keys in a secure place
- Have all tests graded by a responsible adult
- Return all graded tests promptly at the end of each quarter
- Purchase a repeat booklet if a student does not successfully pass a test
- Contact the MCA office staff when you need
The key to success is training. MCA's parent-training booklet provides step-by-step procedures to having a successful homeschool experience. This is a practical "how to" manual, showing you how to use the curriculum, and how to work with the staff at MCA. From this training, parents will learn of additional motivational tools, field trip ideas, suggested daily procedures, goal setting, answer key use, extra services of MCA, and additional courses.